MyCert BCQ are qualified to provide certification and advice of a variety of different projects
MyCert 5 steps to get your project certified and finalised
This is where you engage us to act on your behalf and provide all relevant documents and information, the where, what, how and who of the project. We will notify council that you have engaged with us.
For us to proceed to the next step you will need to supply the following:
- Where you are building – site address
- What you are building – including the structure design
- A plan of the proposal – which shows the site, location of building, existing buildings, setbacks to roads and boundaries, and any restrictions, easements or infrastructure (sewer, water, stormwater) that you are aware of. If you are unsure, we can assist you with this.
- Engineering – if requried
- QBCC & QLeave is required.
Assessment of your proposal against the Building Code of Australia, State Government Legislation, Local Government Planning Schemes, and Infrastructure overlays (sewer, stormwater, electrical etc).
As part of this Assessment the application may require Referral to Council or other Agencies.
Provide you with a Decision Notice and Building Permit if approved. The Decision notice is also lodged with Council.
Conduct Mandatory inspection stages according to the Queensland Building Act 1975.
Issuing the Final Certificate and Lodgement of documents to council.